About Password Manager for IIS
Ever wanted to change your Windows NT
password over the web?
Manager for IIS Version 2.1
allows you to do this!
Password Manager for IIS is ideal for Intranets. It is also a perfect tool for
ISPs hosting virtual servers on NT.
Tutorial and Evaluation Versions:
Features and Benefits:
Password Manager for IIS allows any user to change his or her NT domain password via a web
interface. There is no need for to connect to the server directly via NT
networking. All the user needs is a standard web browser and a HTTP connection
to the NT web server. This connection can also be via a proxy server.
System administrators can set up a password change dialog, a simple HTML form. No special magic
needed. Fully customizable (e. g. include your company logo).
Users can change their password via the form generated by the administrator. They
do not have to deal with Password Manager directly.
Also a great tool for roaming corporate users dialing in via RAS!
- Server-side component requires no software be
installed on user's PC
- Password change dialog fully customizable via standard HTML
- Works with any browser
- High performance ISAPI extension DLL - uses only minimal resources
- Can be used with HTTPS for added protection
- Can be used with multiple NT domains
- Windows NT 4.0 (server or workstation)
- Internet Information Server 3, 4 or 5 (should also work with version 1 and
2, but this is not tested and supported)
- Intel processor - ALPHA available on request.
Enterprise licensing is
available. Please contact Adiscon GmbH directly for further
Please see our online shop
for pricing details.